- Please try to establish limits for purchasing, wagering and even losses before you commence gambling
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily commitments
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- Finally, gambling is not advised if your primary aim is to recoup your debt with your winnings
GamCare and other resourcesUK Based Helpline : 0808 8020 133 Or through their website at www.gamcare.org.uk. You can also contact Gamble Aware who offer more information on responsible gambling, please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk. There are also a number of companies who provide software which once installed allows you to completely block individual computers from accessing gambling internet sites, these include:
Responsible Gambling QuestionsIf you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Do others ever criticise your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend “gambling money” on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
Parental ControlsPocketWin uses sophisticated age verification systems and procedures to minimise the risk of underage customers from using our online services. Nevertheless, we recommend that parents and guardians who use a family-shared computer to install filtering software in order to restrict internet access to children and minors. There are a number of parental filtering solutions that can be used to monitor or restrict access to the Internet:
Session LimitsThe session limit facility allows you to set a reminder to let you know when you’ve been playing a game for a certain period of time. This helps you to be more aware of how much time you’re spending playing, and offers a helpful reminder that you may wish to take a break. If you wish to continue playing, you’ll need to begin a new session by exiting the game and reloading it. As a ‘session’ is based on continuous play of an individual game, if you change game, or log out and back in again, a new session will begin. If you begin a new session, a new session limit will need to be set. If you’re playing via the website and you set your session limit in another tab, you’ll need to refresh the game before it will take effect. If you’re currently logged into your account, you can set a session limit using the ‘Set Session Limit’ button below.
Deposit LimitsThis facility allows you to limit the amount of money that you’re able to deposit into your PocketWin account over your chosen time period. You can choose to lower your deposit limit amount at any time and this will take effect immediately. If you wish to increase your deposit limit, allowing you to deposit more money, this will take 24 hours to take effect. Our customer support team are always happy to provide further information, but please note that they cannot override any deposit limits you’ve set for yourself. To set a deposit limit, simply make sure you’re logged in and then use the ‘Set Deposit Limit’ button below.
Cool-Down PeriodsWe also offer the option for you to request a cool-down period. This can be a useful first step if you feel that you need to take a step back from playing for a short time. Please note that any pending bonuses due to be applied to your account will be cancelled. You will not be able to access your PocketWin account, or play on any of our sister brands while your cool-down period is active. You can set a cool-down period using the ‘Set Cool Down Period’ button below, and select a period of 1 day, 7 days or 4 weeks. When your cool-down period comes to an end, you will be able to access your account again and continue playing.
Self ExclusionIf you begin to feel that you can no longer gamble safely and you need to stop, we have a self-exclusion facility in place to help with this. If you choose to instigate the self-exclusion process, your PocketWin account, and any accounts you may have with any of our sister brands, will be locked for a period of time, chosen by you. We offer online self-exclusion for period from 6 months up to 5 years. If you would like to self-exclude, please contact our customer support team on 01384 884469 or send an email to email@example.com with the details of all the accounts you have and the period that wish the self-exclusion to apply to. If no period is stated, we will exclude you for the minimum period of 6 months. You can also request self-exclusion without contacting our customer support team by using our automated service. To self-exclude, text the word EXCLUDE to 88600. The self-exclusion will be in place for the minimum period of 6 months.
GamstopIf you are considering self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP. GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from all online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk.
Access to Customer HistoryIf you’d like to gain access to your full history of transactions, please ensure that you are logged into your account and then select ‘My Account’ from the menu. Then, select ‘Game Records’ to view your total deposits, withdrawals and bonuses received. You can also review your game records for the last 3 months.
You can review your Total Net Deposits (Deposits – Withdrawals) from 01/04/2018 here: View