Privacy and Cookies Policy
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUPersonal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender;
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers;
- Financial Data includes bank account, payment card details Mobile billing and PayPal and Skrill transactions;
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Profile Data includes your username and password, deposit methods made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and games.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by logging in to your account, filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, live chat or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Register an account;
- Contact us by telephone, email or live support facility;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- Give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Fonix based inside the EU.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators such as GB Group and TransUnion based inside the EU. A Privacy Notice from TransUnion containing more information can be found here.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATAWe will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Enable us to set up your account so that you can make full use of all of the features of the services, including crediting your account with funds, and playing games;
- Comply with relevant regulations regarding your registration for example completing age verification checks; and
- (provided that you do not opt out of receiving marketing materials), to keep you informed of future events, offers and promotions from us (and any other company in our group);
- Setting up, operating and managing your account;
- Proving any of the services which are requested of us, and for any proper purpose connected with such provision;
- Verifying the accuracy of your information, including disclosure of such information to third parties (including financial institutions, age verification and credit reporting agencies);
- Preparing statistics, providing analytical reports and analysis relating to the use of the services by you and other customers;
- Analysing and recording your use of services and websites in order to improve our products and the way we deliver the services;
- Preparing and displaying appropriate individualised marketing material and content;
- Conforming to regulatory and legal requirements or complying with legal processes;
- The investigation of suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the services;
- The reporting of a crime or suspected crime, including money laundering, proceeds of crime or any fraud; and
- Any other purpose which is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you or our legal and regulatory obligations;
- telephone live chat, via the Support Button on the Website;
- using the unsubscribe feature in the marketing material: or
- amending your settings in the marketing preferences section of my account.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer and choose whether to give explicit consent or not to receiving free bonuses and exclusive offer news from ITG.||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Marketing and Communications||Performance of a contract with you; Processing and disclosure of your Personal Information for the purposes of sending relevant marketing material, promotions and prizes to you.|
|To process and deliver your transactions including: (a) Manage payments, fees and charges (b) Collect and recover money owed to us||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Financial (d) Transaction (e) Marketing and Communications||(a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)|
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, promotion, competition or complete a survey||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications||(a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our services, to develop them and grow our business)|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications (f) Technical||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences and Responsible Gambling requirements||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Technical (f) Usage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy and to ensure we have comply with our Social and Responsibility Requirements)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about our new games, promotions and depositing methods that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical (d) Usage (e) Profile||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our services and grow our business)|
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAWe may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above. Where required by law, your personal information may also be disclosed to an applicable governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority. Additionally, in circumstances where we deem it appropriate, your personal information may be disclosed to any regulatory authority which has issued any company within the Group with a gambling operator license. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERSWe share your personal data within the ITG Group. This may involve transferring some of your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we will ensure personal data has a similar degree of protection that it would have in Europe.
DATA SECURITYWe have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. All data on our secure websites is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access your account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Any data which contains personal information which identifies you will be encrypted at all times whilst in transit over the internet. SSL is a special protocol that automatically encrypts any information sent by you on our secure pages. Our server then reads the information using a private key. This means that your information, be it debit or credit card information or any other personal details, is turned into code that can only be decoded with the private key or password. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
DATA RETENTIONHOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR? We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. By law to maintain our compliance with AML regulations we are required to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for a period of at least five years after the relationship with the customer has ended. The date the relationship with the customer ends is the last date on which they visit or use our services.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTSYou have the right to: Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it. Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us. Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request. Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms. Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you. Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent. Should you wish to make a Subject Access Request you should contact us in writing at: Subject Access Request c/o Legal Department, In Touch Games Limited, Fountain House, Great Cornbow, Halesowen, B63 3BL. Or via email at: email@example.com You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible. However a request can be refused if it is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’. An example of a request that may be excessive is one that merely repeats the substance of previous requests. We must notify you in writing, and without undue delay, if their request has been refused, this will contain the reasons for refusal. WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. In any case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Persistent cookie which are stored on a user’s device from the first visit of the website
- Non-persistent cookie (also known as session cookie) are only in use for the duration of the internet session. Non-persistent cookie are never stored on a user’s device
- Cookies that are “strictly necessary” for the website to work properly and offer basic browsing functionalities. Without those cookies, the website would not function properly and it would be impossible to browse it and navigate through the different section.
- “Performance” cookies which collect basic information about how the website is used and which web pages are visited. Performance cookies also collect general information about the user’s device (such as IP address, browser versions etc). The data collected is anonymous and is used for analytical purposes to improve the services we provide
- “Functionality” cookies which allow the websites to remember choices you make and your preferences as a logged in user
- “Targeting or advertising” cookies which are used to deliver relevant adverts to specific devices for a more tailored user experience
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Persistent or Session|
|ANON||This cookie is associated with Bing. This specific cookie is used for site analytics and advertising purposes.||Expires after 6 months|
|MUID||This cookie is associated with Bing. This specific cookie is used f or site analytics and advertising purposes.||Expires after 1 year|
|MUIDB||This cookie is associated with Bing. This specific cookie is used f or site analytics and advertising purposes.||Expires after 1 years|
|NAP||This cookie is associated with Bing. This specific cookie is used for site analytics and advertising purposes||Expires after 6 months|
|1P_JAR||This cookie is related to Google Analytics and it is used for analytics purposes||Expires after 1 month|
|NID||This cookie is used to remember user preferences in regards to the use of the website and. This cookie is associated with Google Analytics||Expires after 6 months|
|Datr||This cookie is related to Facebook, its purposes is to understand what web session accessed the social media network||Expires after 2 years|
|Fr||This cookie is related to Facebook, its purposes is to allocate an encrypted browser ID and Facebook ID for advertisement purposes||Expires after 3 months|
|sb||This cookie is related to Facebook, its purposes is to improve friends suggestion with the social network platform||Expires after 2 years|
|OTZ||This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It collects anonymous information with regards to the way this website is used. This data is then used for analytical purposes||Expires after 1 month|
|__cfduid||This cookie is related to Cloudflare (website cyber security solutions provider)||Expires after 1 year|
|_ga||Performance cookie used for website analytics. This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Expires after 2 years|
|_gat||Performance cookie used for website analytics. This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Expires at the end of the session|
|_gid||Performance cookie used for website analytics. This cookie is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Expires after 24 hours|
|vid||This cookie is a first party cookie. It allows us to keep track of the logged in entity using the website||Expires after 1 year|