Terms and Conditions
These general terms and conditions are effective from 27th November 2017 "Terms and Conditions". All previous terms and conditions are cancelled.
Section 1: Introduction
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, do not use PocketWin Casino. The Terms and Conditions apply to all of our betting and gaming products on the Website (as defined at clause 8 below) and via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile.
- We may at any time, and in our sole discretion, without prior notice to you, terminate your use of the PocketWin Casino and block your Player Account (as defined at clause 7 below) if we consider that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or that you are otherwise acting illegally. We will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to refund or otherwise reimburse you for any of the funds in your Player Account.
- "PocketWin Casino" - the Casino gaming system and related services and gaming activities as offered and listed at www.pocketwin.co.uk and our associated sites including but not limited to, mobile casino games, mobile applications and/or any other games where applicable; also referred to as "PocketWin", the "Casino", the "Casino System".
- "Software" - the software licensed to us, including any program or data file or any other content derived there from, that is required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilised by you from the Website or your mobile device enabling you to participate in the PocketWin Casino.
- "you" - the user of the Casino Software; also referred to as the "Player".
- "Player Account" - A PocketWin Casino player account created by you using your personal details; also referred to as an "Account".
- "us/we/ours" - Intouch Games Ltd under the brand name of PocketWin.
- "Website" - the PocketWin website, www.pocketwin.co.uk, or any other http address that points to the PocketWin website or is associated with us or the PocketWin brand.
- "bet / wager / stake" - Any amount risked by the Player on any game on the PocketWin Casino including, but not limited to; a spin of a slot machine, a spin of a roulette wheel or a dealt hand of blackjack.
- The PocketWin Casino is wholly owned and operated by Intouch Games Ltd based in Halesowen, UK and is licensed and regulated by the British Gambling Commission (Licence number 000-002091-R-104264-021).
- Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and us, which governs your use of the PocketWin Casino System.
- You should not participate in games, open, use or reuse an Account, enter the Website or Casino, nor accept any prize if you do not agree to be bound by, or understand, the Terms and Conditions, or any such Rules as may be amended from time to time.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sub-license, pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person, company or legal entity without notice and by accepting these Terms and Conditions you will be deemed to consent to such transfer.
Section 2: Legal Requirements
- You can only use the PocketWin Casino and/or the Website if you are of the legal age, as determined by the law of the country in which you live.
- You cannot use the PocketWin Casino and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age in any circumstances. See section 5 for further information.
- By placing a real money bet, the Player warrants that he/she is legally able to do so within his/her jurisdiction and that he/she accepts that we are unable to provide any warranties as to the legality or otherwise of their participation in real money play. The Player warrants that there are no legal or other restrictions against placing bets/wagers on the PocketWin Casino Website within his/her jurisdiction. It is the sole responsibility of the Player to determine if remote gambling is legal in his/her jurisdiction. Any bets accepted will stand regardless - win or lose.
- No officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of ours or any of our group companies, suppliers, vendors or software developers is permitted to use the Casino directly or indirectly, for personal use and enjoyment. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose a "relative" includes, without limitation, any spouse, partner, parent, child, step-child or sibling. We will void any bet where we determine in our sole discretion that such betting/wagering has taken place.
Section 3: Licence to Use Software
- We hereby grant to you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Software, for playing the PocketWin Casino, in accordance with the following provisions.
- You are NOT permitted to: a) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions), your licence to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software; b) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software; c) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass our security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, with robots and similar devices) with the PocketWin Casino or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
- You do not own the Software. We own the Software and it is our exclusive property. Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software.
- The Software is provided 'as is' without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. We hereby exclude all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). We do not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements.
- We do not warrant that the Software will be non-infringing of any third party intellectual property rights or that the operation of the Software will be error-free or uninterrupted or that any defects in the Software will be corrected, or that the Software or the servers are virus-free. In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the Software, we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any costs, expenses, losses or claims arising resulting from such errors. We further reserve the right, in the event of such errors, to remove all relevant games from the Software and the Website and take any other action to correct such errors and to the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any such action.
Section 4: Security
- You may have only one Player Account with PocketWin Casino.
- All Player Accounts with PocketWin Casino are linked to a mobile phone number. We adopt the same stance as all network providers in relation to the security of mobile devices. It is your responsibility to ensure that the device is password protected to prevent its unauthorised use. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss you suffer as a result of your mobile device not being properly protected.
- We only allow access to the Casino through secured networks using encryption of the Player's username and password. You cannot play games on the PocketWin Casino without passing our Player security login.
- You may not use the PocketWin Casino for any commercial use, or on behalf of another person. Any use of the PocketWin Casino by you is for your private purposes only.
- You must keep your username and password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else's password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your Player Account using your password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct username and password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the username and password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss you suffer as a result of unauthorised use or misuse of your login details.
- We reserve the right to ask you to provide us with additional proof of identification relating to the details you have used to register your Player Account, any such additional identification will be kept confidential. We further reserve the right to disclose your details, under certain circumstances such as those required by law. Further details on our identity verification procedure can be found in section 5.
- For your protection and for training purposes, any telephone calls with PocketWin Casino are recorded and monitored and may be used as evidence in any dispute.
- We are required by our Gambling Commission licence to inform you about what happens to funds we hold on account for you, and the extent to which these funds are protected in the event of our insolvency (for further information please see the Gambling Commission website). We have taken steps to protect you by maintaining all Player funds in a separate ring-fenced Natwest Bank Plc account. The balance of this account always exceeds the total of our current customer balances. Whilst these funds are completely separate from our funds, and Natwest Bank Plc is not entitled to combine this account with any other account held our name or to exercise any right of set-off, they are not necessarily protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission's requirements for the segregation of Player funds at the basic segregation level.
Section 5: Account Application and Identification Verification (Knowing Our Players)
- We take our regulatory responsibilities very seriously. As a responsible gambling operator, we take all necessary steps to ensure that our Players are protected, as well as ensuring that our business operates in a responsible and legal manner. Every precaution is made to protect and advise our Players of the potential for gambling related harm, as well as ensuring the legitimacy of our Players.
- We are entitled to verify any information you give us when you open an Account to ensure you are over the age of 18 years and we may ask you to provide us with proof that you are over 18 years of age. We will not open an Account unless we believe, acting reasonably, that you are aged 18 years or over. It is illegal in the UK for anyone to facilitate gambling for anyone aged under 18 years and if you are under 18 years of age and in the UK you will be guilty of a criminal offence.
- We may supply the information you have given us to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and to confirm that you are over 18 years of age.
- They will check any details we disclose to them against relevant databases (public or private) to which they have access, and will keep a record of that check. We may carry out secondary verification checks in any circumstances which give rise to suspicion that you may be underage.
- You will not be able to withdraw any winnings from your Player Account until our identity verification process has been satisfactorily completed.
- If you fail to satisfactorily complete our age verification checks within 72 hours of making your first deposit, we are entitled to freeze your Player Account, prevent you from gambling any further until you have satisfactorily completed these checks and void any transactions placed during that period. If we are unable to satisfactorily verify your identity within a reasonable time period, we reserve the right to close your Player Account until our verification process is complete.
- We reserve the right to contact you, from time to time, to request further information about your identity. This may include, but is not limited to, proof of funds. In such circumstances, you will have 14 days to provide us with the information requested.
- You have the right to decide whether you provide us with this additional information or not. However if you decide not to provide us with the information requested, this may change the status of your Player Account, including possible cancellation of such.
- Further information about our responsible gambling policies and procedures can be found on our 'responsible gambling' website page. If you have any comments or queries in respect of this section please do not hesitate to contact us.
Section 6: Suspicious Activity
- We are required by law to address suspected money laundering and fraudulent transactions or activity that may take place through our business. In order for us to prevent this illegal activity, we have a number of policies and procedures in place that bring 'suspicious activity' to our attention so that we may deal with this in a legally compliant manner.
Strict money laundering rules and regulations require us to report suspicious activity to the relevant authorities if we know, suspect or have reason to suspect that any of your transactions, among other actions:
- involve funds derived from illegal activities;
- are intended to conceal funds from illegal activities; or
- involve the use of the PocketWin Casino to facilitate criminal activity.
For the purpose of this Section 6, 'suspicious activity' shall refer to where we have reasonable grounds to believe that a Player or Players have placed a bet or a number of bets in suspicious circumstances. Suspicious circumstances include but are not limited to:
- where there is a disproportionate frequency and/or highly unusual pattern of play (by comparison with normal betting patterns) placed over a short period of time;
- where we have reason to believe that you are acting with others to abuse the Software, Casino games or promotions;
- where we have reason to believe that you are misusing the mobile billing facility; or
- where there is a disproportionate frequency and/or highly unusual pattern of deposits in your Player Account.
In the case of any suspicious circumstances, we may, in our sole discretion, depending on the situation:
- request reasonable further information from you to investigate whether the bet(s) constitute(s) suspicious betting;
- suspend your Account or withhold payment of any withdrawals until we have receipt of satisfactory evidence (in our sole opinion) from you for us to determine that the deposit methods used are in your name, and that play is not fraudulent. For example, but without limitation, where we suspect that you have deposited funds via a mobile phone account which is not in your name or you are in default of settlement of your mobile phone bill, we may ask you to provide reasonable evidence that the mobile phone account is yours and that you have settled the mobile phone bill that you used to deposit funds before you can withdraw any winnings;
- collect and process any information in connection with your patterns of play, personal data, depositing of funds and any other related information and conduct inquiries that will help us to investigate any suspected breach of these Terms and Conditions; and/or
- suspend your Account or withhold payment of any amounts (or any parts thereof), for a period of time that may reasonably be required (for example, pending any investigations by our Internal Security Team, a gambling regulator, a law enforcement authority or any other third party).
We also reserve, at our sole discretion, the right to:
- close a Player Account if we reasonably suspect "Suspicious Activity" as described above.
- refuse to register any applicant for registration on the Website or the PocketWin Casino System; and/or
- change, suspend, remove, modify or add any game or tournament on the PocketWin Casino - to the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any such action.
- We reserve the right to reasonably withhold the payment of any winning amount until the identity of the winning Player is verified to our satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person.
- In the event that we suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on your part, or any of your deposits are charged back, we will have the right to withhold any winning amounts due to you and, if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by you.
In the event that any of your deposits are charged back we will void all bets on your Player Account.
If we are informed by your mobile network operator that you have not settled your mobile phone bill in relation to deposits made to your casino account we will void all the bets on your Player Account.
We reserve the right to seek to recover from you any losses we suffer that are directly or indirectly connected to any of the activities contemplated in this section 6. This right is without prejudice to any other rights (including common law rights) that we may have against you, whether under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
- We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss you or any other person may incur as a result of collusive or other behaviour in breach of this section 6. In exercising any of our rights under this section, we will ensure that we undertake them in a way that is fair to you and to our Players generally. If you have any comments or queries in respect of this section please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games or Services and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games or Services. We hereby reserve the right to invalidate any betting in the event of such behavior and close your account;
Section 7: Connectivity
- Players MUST accept the risk of disconnection. Disconnections can and do occur. In these circumstances, the Player is advised to log back on as quickly as possible. By clicking 'Spin', 'Deal' or an equivalent, you accept that you are confirming the transaction. To limit potential disconnection difficulties, please consult your service provider as to what measures can be initiated to help reduce this risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall assume no responsibility for any damages, liabilities or losses suffered by disconnected Players, regardless of the cause.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the Casino, or any elements of the Casino, at any time, and will not be liable to you as a result of any such action.
- No Player Account deposits or bets can be cancelled and no refund will be given once a deposit has been made or a bet has been placed. All bets stand whether you are online or offline.
Section 8: Account Suspension and Closing Accounts
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to suspend or close a Player Account and to void any withdrawals and remove any balance (being cashable credit, bonus credit or both) in a Player Account in any of the following circumstances:
- If the Player has more than one active Player Account for the PocketWin Casino;
- If the mobile phone account registered on a Player Account is not active, is suspended or disabled by the relevant mobile network;
- If the name registered to a Player Account does not match the name on the debit or credit card(s) used to make deposits into the Player Account;
- If the name on the Player Account does not match the name on the phone bill or any other depositing method used to make deposits into the Player Account;
- If the Player provides incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If the Player is not of legal age in their jurisdiction or in any event is under 18;
- If the Player resides in a jurisdiction where placing bets in the PocketWin Casino is prohibited by law;
- If the Player has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play on his/her Player Account;
- If the Player is suspected of cheating or if it is determined by the PocketWin Casino that he/she has employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the PocketWin Casino or the Player has manipulated a Software error to their benefit;
- Where we have requested additional identification to be supplied by the Player and the Player has failed to provide satisfactory identification within 60 days of the request.
- Where we have requested other items, such as proof of payment of a phone bill and the Player has failed to supply satisfactory proof within 60 days of the request.
- Where the Account is unused by the Player for a period of three consecutive months.
- For further information on prevention of money laundering please see Section 6: Suspicious Activity.
- We may at any time off set any positive balance on your Account against any amounts owed by you to us.
- The Player has the right to close an account at any time. A Player should indicate their desire to close an Account by following the instructions in the Support section of the website.
Section 9: Responsible Gambling
Section 9a: Self Exclusion
In the interests of promoting responsible gambling, we provide a voluntary self-exclusion option. At your request to self-exclude, we will lock your account, which will prevent you having access for a period of time of at least 6 (Six) months, you may opt to extend the self-exclusion for a period of 5 (Five) years or more.
Once the self-exclusion is in place you will not be able to access your account, place bets or make deposits and all marketing material will cease and we will return any cashable credit to you. Furthermore when you self-exclude from Pocketwin Casino you agree to be self-excluded from all other Intouch Games Limited brands automatically. Any accounts which are locked due to the self-exclusion cannot be unlocked during the agreed self-exclusion period. When the self-exclusion period has elapsed, the self-exclusion will remain in place for a minimum of 7 (Seven) years, unless you take positive action to gamble again.
In requesting to be self-excluded, you agree to provide full and accurate personal details, now and in the future, so your access/use of the Pocketwin Casino can be restricted. If you do choose to self-exclude, we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that we comply with your self-exclusion. However in agreeing to self-exclude, you accept that you have a parallel responsibility or liability for any subsequent losses, howsoever caused, that you may suffer or incur by seeking to circumvent the self-exclusion agreed.
You may reactivate your account at the end of the self-exclusion period by contacting the Responsible Gambling Customer Support Team on 01384 888100, re-registering an account is not sufficient. Upon any request to unlock an account after the self-exclusion period has passed, a 24 (Twenty Four) hour cooling off period will be applied before you will be able to log into your account. See our Responsible Gambling section for more details.
As part of this process, we also recommend that you self-exclude from all other operators at your earliest opportunity and remove any gambling apps from your mobile device / tablet. See our Responsible Gambling section for contact details of help and advice.
Section 9b: Setting Limits
- When setting up your account or at any time you want you may also choose to set a limit on the amount you may deposit, wager within a specified period of time or on the amount of time you wish to play in one session. For more information please refer to the responsible gambling page https://www.pocketwin.co.uk/legal/responsible-gambling or contact our Customer Care Team by texting the word SUPPORT to 88600 or call 01384 888100.
Section 10: Random Number Generator (RNG)
- The Random Number Generator (RNG) used by PocketWin Casino has been audited and verified by an independent laboratory approved by the Gambling Commission.
- You acknowledge that our RNG will determine the outcome of the games played on the PocketWin Casino and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the gaming activity.
- We reserve the right to void any withdrawals and clear any credit (cashable and / or bonus credit) balances resulting from any obvious error or mistake or any technical fault (including, but not limited to, incorrect game pay-outs) with any of the games offered by the Casino. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from such errors or mistakes or technical faults.
Section 11: Valid Stakes, Bets and Wagers
- You may stake up to the amount of the balance available in your Player Account. We do not offer Player Accounts with a credit facility.
We may offer you a facility to top-up your Account by applying a charge to your mobile phone bill or mobile phone pre-pay account. We reserve the right to withdraw or limit this facility at any time and without notice. You may not use this facility if doing so is in breach of the terms of your mobile network operator agreement. If we are advised by your mobile network operator of your non-payment or misuse, or if payment is withheld by your operator or we suspect your non-payment or misuse of this facility, we may suspend or cancel your Account or ask you to provide evidence of payment to your network operator. Any credit (cashable and / or bonus) in your Account will be forfeited and withdrawals voided if your Account is cancelled in these circumstances.
- When a bet is placed and confirmed, the corresponding amount is deducted from your PocketWin Casino Account balance.
- The Player is obliged to check that the bet instructions he/she has submitted are correct before committing to play. We reserve the right not to accept a bet, or not to accept a part of any bet. We reserve the right to propose a different stake size or price for selection on any bet.
- At all times, where there is any disagreement as to the details of the bet, our records shall prevail.
- A bet is deemed to be valid following electronic confirmation of acceptance. Only then is it logged in our server. This acceptance is demonstrated with the generation of a bet identification log report, where a Bet Identification log report is generated at the time the bet is submitted to the server and acceptance is only confirmed once the status of the bet has been confirmed by the generation of a Bet Identification log report. Any bet that has not been officially transmitted into the server in accordance with the above will be deemed to be void.
Funds deposited into a Player Account must be wagered through once (in one or in a series of bets) in their entirety before becoming eligible for withdrawal by the Player.
- Any bet covering over 75% of the roulette table numbers, placed as single number bets, outside bets or a combination of both will not be counted towards any wagering requirement. All winnings from this combination will be null and void and any withdrawals will be cancelled.
- As per section 6, we reserve the right to void or refuse all or any part of any bet and withhold settlement if we have reason to believe: a) You are under 18 years of age; b) You are involved in fraud, money laundering, collusion, manipulation of our software, match rigging or cheating of any kind; c) You are in a jurisdiction (or citizen of a jurisdiction) that renders the provision of our products or services to you, or your use of them, illegal.
Section 12: Promotional Offers
- Where we offer to match a Player's deposit in part or in full, as part of a promotion, this money is provided for Players to bet with, and it may never be withdrawn as cash.
- We reserve the right to insist that Players bet the full amount of their own deposit before they can bet with the free money we credit to their Account.
- Both the initial deposit and bonus must be staked once before any withdrawal will be permitted, although a void bet will not qualify as being staked.
- Certain promotions may be subject to withdrawal and/or cancellation and may only be available for specific periods and / or on certain specific terms and / or to specific Players. You must ensure that the promotion you are interested in is still available, that you are eligible, and that you understand any terms which apply to it.
- An advertised offer relating to the opening of a Player Account is limited to one per Player. In the case of a Player abusing this offer by opening more than one Player Account, we reserve the right to suspend or close the Player Accounts, void any withdrawals and clear any credit (cashable and / or bonus) on the Player Accounts.
- Any promotion offering a free bonus or free spins without the need for the Player to make a deposit is covered by a fair usage policy and the maximum withdrawal a Player can make without depositing is £50.
- If a Player makes a withdrawal before making a deposit, withdrawal timescales are up to seven working days upon receipt of satisfactory requested identity information.
- We offer a very generous bonus scheme. Where we suspect that our bonus offering is being abused we retain the right to close the Player's Account immediately in accordance with section 8. This includes, but is not limited to, abuse of the 'Refer a Friend' bonus and the opening of multiple Accounts by the same Player.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any promotion, bonus or special offer at any time.
- All promotions, bonuses or special offers may be subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions, and any bonus amount credited to your Account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions. In the event of any ambiguity, promotion-specific terms and conditions will take precedence over these Terms and Conditions.
- For more information, please see our separate Bonus Terms and Conditions in Section 14 below.
Section 13: Non-Cash Prizes and Gifts
- All prizes must be claimed within 28 days of winning & it’s the responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
- Pocketwin is at liberty to dispose of an unclaimed prize at the end of the 28 day period.
- If the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Pocketwin may substitute another prize of similar or equal value
- We hold no responsibility for the management or set up of any insurance cover or warranty of any non-cash prizes or gifts awarded.
- It is the Player’s responsibility to receive the item upon delivery. This includes being present at the agreed delivery address when the parcel is delivered, providing a signature if required, and if necessary, collecting from a courier’s office or sorting office if delivery to the specified delivery address is unsuccessful.
- We hold no responsibility for any injury caused by or using the non-cash prizes won from the Casino.
Section 14: Bonus Terms and Conditions
Section 14a: New Player Bonuses
Section 14a.i: Receipt of Bonus
- All brand new Players upon registration with PocketWin Casino will receive a bonus of £5 to enable them to try the games before depositing any funds of their own. Existing Players do not qualify.
- Eligible new Players of PocketWin Casino will receive a once only 100% First Deposit Match Bonus. Players must deposit a minimum of £3. The 100% First Deposit Match Bonus is subject to a maximum of £100.
- The 100% Match Bonus will be automatically credited to the Player's Account within 10 minutes of receipt of their first deposit.
- Players who refer a friend will receive a bonus of £5 plus the value of 50% of their friend's first deposit. The 50% of the friend's first deposit is subject to a maximum of £100. The friend must be referred by using the 'Refer a Friend' option from the game menu and must have satisfied our verification process before the bonuses are applied.
- The free spin bonuses are awarded in the form of bonus credit, the bet for each free spin is predetermined and will vary between promotions. Each free spin issued will equal £0.02 value bet per line. It is the player’s responsibility to determine the number of lines. For example you may receive 50 free spins based on a total bet of £0.10p a spin (£5.00 bonus credit).
Section 14a.ii: Pre-Withdrawal Requirements
All bonuses can be used to win real money at the casino. Given that any single bet can produce a sizeable win the following restrictions are placed on the bonuses:
- A Player's deposited money and bonus money will be combined together and displayed as bonus credit. Both bonus credit and deposited funds must be played through once. All wins will be placed into Cashable Credit and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Cashable Credit is always staked before Bonus Credit. When all Cashable Credit is staked Bonus Credit will be staked.
- After receiving their First Deposit Match Bonus, Players are required to play through the deposit and bonus amount once in full.
- Bonus Credit cannot be withdrawn. Any win achieved using Bonus Credit can be withdrawn at any time.
- When a Player makes their first withdrawal any Bonus Credit not spent up to the value of the First Deposit Match Bonus will be forfeited. When a Player makes subsequent withdrawals no Bonus Credit will be forfeited.
Section 14b: Regular Player Bonus
- Bonuses awarded to regular players are intended for gameplay and therefore cannot be immediately withdrawn.
- Cashable Credit is always staked before Bonus Credit. When all Cashable Credit is staked Bonus Credit will be staked.
- Any money won from a regular Player's bonuses can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawals will not affect any remaining Bonus Credit.
- Where a download bonus is awarded in the form of free spins, the bet amount and number of lines will be preset based on the specific advertised promotion, for example a download bonus that entitles an eligible player to thirty (30) free spins, shall receive 30 free spins only and cannot be transferred
- When a Player downloads a game with a free bonus attached, this bonus is only valid once. There will be no bonuses for subsequent downloads of the same game by a Player.
- Players will receive regular updates by text message advising of bonuses received.
- From time to time we may offer bonuses that, if not used, expire after a certain time period. Where this is the case if the bonus is not used within the time period stated the bonus will not be redeemable at any other time.
Section 14c: Conditions for withdrawals
- When a Player has made a deposit, there is a minimum withdrawal amount of £10 by bank transfer, £20 by card and PayPal.
- When a Player has not made a deposit, the minimum first withdrawal from an account following a win is £30.
- For Non-UK residents the minimum withdrawal is 60 euros / $60 / other currency equivalent.
- We reserve the right to withhold or cancel withdrawals gained from playing with Bonus Credit on second or subsequent accounts opened by a Player when no deposit has been made.
Section 14d: Promotion Abuse
Non-compliance with the Bonus Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be `Promotion Abuse' and as such shall give the PocketWin Casino Management the right, at its sole discretion, to take the following actions against such abusers:
- All winnings on any Account(s) opened will be null and void and all withdrawals will be cancelled where play has been deemed abusive.
- Abusing Player Accounts may be terminated with immediate effect.
- Players found to be abusing promotions will be barred from receiving further promotional offers at the Casino and their Account will be closed at our discretion.
For example, where there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus or other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, we reserve the right to void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
Section 15: Withdrawals
- By accepting any prize and/or winnings from the PocketWin Casino, the Player consents to the use of his/her name and image for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- On specific games and certain devices pending withdrawals will be automatically reversed when the total credit in the Player's account falls below the value of the previous successfully placed bet.
- It is the responsibility of the Player to provide correct bank details for winning payments. Any payments returned to us due to incorrect bank details will be held for 180 days. After 180 days has elapsed Players will not be entitled to request repayment. Account holders requested to provide additional identification or other information, such as proof of payment of a phone bill, have 60 days from date of the request to provide required items. If items are not received in that time we reserve the right to close the Player Account and any pending or unclaimed withdrawals and credit (cashable and / or bonus) will be void.
Section 16: Network Operator and Other Charges
- You are solely responsible for any connection, or other charges levied by your network operator when you register to play the Games, download the Software, place bets or communicate with us. These charges shall form no part of any bets placed.
Section 17: Queries, Disputes and Complaints
- For the purposes of clarity, a complaint is an issue regarding a past or current transaction.
- If you have a query or wish to raise a dispute or complaint regarding the Website or our products or services, you should contact our Customer Support Team via the 'Support' section of the website. If, having spoken to a member of the Customer Support Team, your query, dispute or complaint is not resolved, you may request that this is escalated to a manager or supervisor, and they will look into your issue and will aim to call you back within 24 hours with a resolution. If you are still unsatisfied then you will be invited to enter our formal Complaints Procedure and your complaint will be dealt with as quickly as possible. If at the end of the Complaints Procedure you are still unhappy with the resolution we give, you will be entitled to refer your complaint to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS).
Our Complaints Procedure
- For the purposes of clarity, a 'Complaint' is an issue you raise regarding a past or current transaction. Complaints must only relate to gambling transactions and not relate to chat room activity or any other non-gaming transactions or services.
- You should address all correspondence in writing by email to email@example.com, by fax to +44 (0)1384 444573, or by post to Complaints Team, Intouch Games Ltd, Fountain House, Great Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3BL, England.
- All correspondence must include your full name and mobile phone number.
- We will deal with your issue as quickly as we reasonably can. Where necessary, we may request appropriate evidence from you for the purposes of settling your issue.
- If your issue is not resolved to your satisfaction by the use of our Complaints Procedure, you may refer the matter to an independent adjudicator. Intouch Games Ltd is registered with the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) whose contact details will be provided to you in the event that you remain dissatisfied at the end of our internal procedure. IBAS will not consider complaints until our internal procedure has been completed.
- In addition there is a secondary process that you may wish to follow if you are not satisfied with a resolution achieved by following our complaints procedure. This is called the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform. The ODR Platform is a European initiative which aims to aid the resolution of disputes between consumers and businesses. The Platform will allow consumers to file complaints and will then work with both parties to facilitate a resolution via an alternative dispute resolution service. Click here to visit their website.
Complaint Procedure Conditions
- Complaints will not be heard by us if they are not raised with our Customer Support Team within 14 days of the event occurring to which the complaint relates.
- In relation to all complaints or disputes, we record all telephone and email communications. In the event of a dispute as to the contents of any such communication, reference will be made to such records and to our transaction database which, in the absence of any contrary evidence, shall be decisive.
- It will be a condition of your agreement with us that any complaints and disputes are, and remain, confidential both while we seek a resolution and afterwards. You agree that you will not disclose the existence, nature or detail of any complaints and disputes to any third party (which will include the discussion of any such complaints and disputes in any chat room, on any social media platform, website or any forum offered by ourselves or a third party). If you do so, that will be considered a breach of the Terms and Conditions and we will no longer be obliged to continue seeking a resolution to your complaint and dispute and will be entitled to freeze (and potentially close) your Player Account.
Section 18: Facebook Competition/Prize Draw T&Cs
- Our Facebook competitions and prize draws are open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Intouch Games Limited, their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition/prize draw.
- Entrants must have an active, unrestricted and unflagged account with PocketWin to be eligible.
- All entries must be submitted on the relevant Facebook post and only one entry per person is permitted unless otherwise stated on the post.
- The closing date and time of the prize draw/competition will be stated on the post. Entries submitted after this time will not be counted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or other communications not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winner(s) of a prize draw will be chosen by random draw. This will be performed by a computer process and the winner(s) drawn out will be selected from all those who gave the correct answer and abided by the competition rules (such as only submitting one answer).
- The winner(s) of a competition will be selected by a member of the Promoter’s Content team. Judging criteria for the competition are as stated in the relevant Facebook post.
- The winner(s) will be notified via Facebook as soon as possible after the closing date. The winner(s) must then send the number linked to their PocketWin account to the Promoter via Facebook private message within 48 hours of wining to claim. If a winner(s) fail to respond in the given timeframe, they forfeit their prize and another winner(s) will be selected.
- The winner(s) will receive the prize stated in the relevant Facebook post. Where the prize is bonus credit or loyalty points, these will be applied to the winner(s)’ PocketWin account within 24 hours of receipt of their telephone number.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw/competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be asked to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Intouch Games Limited of Fountain House, Great Cornbow, Halesowen B63 3BL.
- Our prize draws and/or competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this prize draw/competition, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with it.
Section 19: General Provisions
- The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. However, this will not prevent us from bringing any action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunctive or similar relief. The English language version of this Agreement will prevail over any other language version issued by us.
- The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this Agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- This policy was last updated on 27th November 2017.