PocketWin Bingo Chat Room
Here at PocketWin Bingo, we love getting social. That’s why each one of our bingo rooms has a great chat room where you can catch-up and play with other PocketWin Bingo players!
In our chat rooms, the conversation is always flowing and there really is something for everyone.
We have great Chat Admins who are on hand to help with any questions you may have while you play.
You’ll be the first to hear about our great bingo prize draws and other competitions in bingo chat too, so don’t miss out!
Whether you play at home or on the go, you can join in the bingo fun and chat to your bingo buddies, anytime, anywhere!
PocketWin Bingo is a place for fun and friendship, and is intended to be a warm, welcoming environment that is the basis for an enjoyable player experience. To ensure this, we have a number of chat guidelines that we kindly request all players follow.
These chat guidelines are designed to help maintain our friendly atmosphere and make sure you have a great time when you join us for a game of mobile bingo. Please take the time to read over these guidelines:
1. When choosing a chat name, please be mindful that it’s not something that may offend some of our players or the Chat Admin. You may be asked to change your name at any time if the Chat Admin deems it is inappropriate or contains personal details. Failure to comply will lead to your account being deactivated and only reinstated once you’ve contacted Support and understood the rules.
2. There is a list of unacceptable words compiled with the help of our players, these words will not normally show in chat due to an automatic filter being in place. However, if the filter is bypassed and unacceptable words are used (in any context), you will be asked to refrain from such comments. Should you continue to ignore an admin request, your chat facility will be removed.
3. Where deemed appropriate, the chat facility can be removed as a cooling off period (for three hours). Upon reinstating the facility, if the unacceptable behaviour persists your chat will be removed for the following periods: 24 hours, three days, one week and then one month . Continued breach of these guidelines will lead to a permanent chat ban without the possibility of having the facility reinstated.
4. Any kind of bad language, racial statements and/or sexual content in chat will not be allowed and it is at the Chat Admin’s discretion to remove the chat facility.
5. The publishing of personal information (name, phone number, email address, home address, social media handles) is prohibited due to data protection legislation and for your own privacy and safety. Such information in chat will be removed without prior notice.
6. Players should not harass, argue with or make other players or the Chat Admin feel uncomfortable. Chat should be a friendly, enjoyable environment.
7. Please do not promote other websites or companies in our chat rooms – any such messages will be deleted and your chat facility may be removed by the Chat Admin should you persist in promoting.
8. The Chat Admin may decide to remove the chat facility for anyone constantly posting negative comments about the game, the site or questioning the company’s integrity. Any comments that target certain people winning are not allowed. Bingo in itself is a game of chance and should be regarded accordingly.
9. Please do not use chat to discuss any matters that relate to your account (payments, winnings etc.). Instead, please contact Customer Support regarding such queries.
10. The final decision in any argument, issue or matter belongs to the Chat Admin and will not be disputed.